Thursday 12 October 2017

100 Word Challenge week #5

My most precious item sits on my hand most of the time. My item has a silver back and a clean shiny top it also has a thin and light body. The object is owned by many people. The item is adored by many people including me. I personally think this item is one of most magnificent things ever invented. My dad bought me this item because i needed it and my other one was broken surprisingly. The item is very verbal, if you had dropped it could base on whats on it or whats attached to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello TheBigDream6,
    I can't guess what your most precious item is. I'm wondering what would sit on someone's hand most of the time. I appreciate the vocabulary you have used e.g. adored, magnificent, surprisingly. Remember to always capitalize the word 'I'. In a short piece of writing like this, avoid using the same words over and over e.g. 'this item' and 'many people'. Congratulations on completing your first 100 Word Challenge.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete